Organizational Behavior (15th Edition)
Welcome to the fifteenth edition of Organizational Behavior! Long considered the standard for all organizational behavior textbooks, this edition continues its tradition of making current, relevant research come alive for students. While maintaining its hallmark features—clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and engaging pedagogy—the fourteenth edition has been updated to reflect the most recent research within the field of organizational behavior. This is one of the most comprehensive and thorough revisions of Organizational Behavior we’ve undertaken, and while we’ve preserved the core material, we’re confident that this edition reflects the most important research and topical issues facing organizations, managers, and employees.
Key Changes to the Fifteenth Edition
• The most substantial updating ever. The following sections of each chapter are new to the fifteenth edition:
• Opening Vignette
• Myth or Science?
• Ethical Choice
• Case Incident
• In addition, the following material is substantially revised and updated:
• Opening Vignette
• Case Incident (those not entirely new are revised and updated)
• OB Poll (more than half are new to this edition)
• Ethical Dilemma (more than half are new to this edition)
• Photos/captions (more than half are new to this edition)
• New feature: glOBalization!, which features organizational behavior in an international context.
• Improved integration of global implications: With the explosion of international research, global OB research is now woven into each chapter, rather than in a stand-alone section at the end of the chapter.
• Revision to Summary and Implications for Managers section, with more focus on practical ways to apply the material on the job.
• NEW videos—up-to-date videos showing management topics in action, access to the complete management video library, as well as instructional materials for integrating clips from popular movies into your class, are at www.pearsonglobaleditions.com/mymanagementlab .
1 What Is Organizational Behavior? 37
II The Individual
2 Diversity in Organizations 73
3 Attitudes and Job Satisfaction 103
4 Emotions and Moods 131
5 Personality and Values 165
6 Perception and Individual Decision Making 199
7 Motivation Concepts 235
8 Motivation: From Concepts to Applications 273
III The Group
9 Foundations of Group Behavior 305
10 Understanding Work Teams 341
11 Communication 369
12 Leadership 401
13 Power and Politics 445
14 Conflict and Negotiation 479
15 Foundations of Organization Structure 513
- File Type: PDF
- Upload Date: January 22, 2016
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends!
How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?
- Adult Material
- Adult Novels
- Audio Books
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Fantasy Novels
- Fiction Other
- Finances and Money
- For Children
- Graphic Design
- Health and Care
- Health and Fitness
- Pets & Animal Care
- Science Engineering
- Web Development
- Cookbooks & Food & Wine
You may also be interested in the following ebook:
- Project Management Institute
- Elena L. Botelho and Kim R. Powell
- Andrew Kumiega and Benjamin Van Vliet
- Greg L. Stewart
- Damon Golsorkhi and Linda Rouleau
- Cliff Ragsdale
- Freddie L. Barnard
- John R. Schermerhorn Jr. and Hunt
- Michael A. Hitt