Burton’s Microbiology for the Health Sciences, 10th edition
Prepare your students for success in their future careers with Burton’s Microbiology for the Health Sciences, 10e. Featuring a clear and friendly writing style that emphasizes the relevance of microbiology to a career in the health professions, the Tenth Edition offers a dramatically updated art program, new case studies that provide a real-life context for the content, the latest information on bacterial pathogens, an unsurpassed array of online teaching and learning resources, and much more.
To ensure content mastery, this market-leading book for the one-semester course clarifies concepts, defines key terms, and is packed with in-text learning tools that make the content inviting and easy to understand. The Tenth Edition provides a wide range of online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed.
- An Image Bank featuring all figures and tables from the book enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- A robust Test Generator, loaded with pre-made, text-specific questions, saves time and makes creating and printing tests easy.
- Lesson Plans make teaching from the text easier.
- PowerPoint Slides speed lecture preparation.
- An Instructor’s Guide provides additional resources for every chapter.
- A chapter-by-chapter Study Guide helps students master key concepts.
- Additional Self-Assessment Exercises for each chapter help students build confidence and gauge their progress
- Lists of Key Terms in each chapter help students master the vocabulary of the field.
- Special “Insight,” “Increase Your Knowledge,” and “Critical thinking” sections provide additional insight, as well as fun facts on selected topics from the text.
- Student Quiz Bank – over 500 questions—give students unlimited opportunities for practice and review.
- File Type: PDF
- Upload Date: June 11, 2015
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends!
How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?
- Adult Material
- Adult Novels
- Audio Books
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Fantasy Novels
- Fiction Other
- Finances and Money
- For Children
- Graphic Design
- Health and Care
- Health and Fitness
- Pets & Animal Care
- Science Engineering
- Web Development
- Cookbooks & Food & Wine
You may also be interested in the following ebook:
- Joseph E. Pizzorno Jr. ND and Michael T. Murray ND
- Sharon Baranoski
- Kenro Kusumi and Sally L. Dunwoodie
- Colleen Smith PhD and Allan Marks MD
- Alisa Peet MD and Michael A. Lieberman PhD
- Dee Unglaub Silverthorn
- Philippa J. Easterbrook MB BChir BSc(Hons)
- Clifford A. Pickover
- James A. Shapiro
- Lansing M. Prescott and John P. Harley