Becoming a Master Student: Concise, 14 edition
WHY THE INTRODUCTiON MATTERS . . .
You can ease your transition to higher education and set up a lifelong pattern of success by starting with some key strategies.
WHAT iS iNCLUDED . . .
- Power Process: Discover what you want 2
- Master student qualities 3
- This book is worthless—if you just read it 7
- Get the most out of this book 8
- The Discovery and Intention Journal
- Entry system 10
- Discovery and Intention Statement guidelines 12
- Making the transition to higher education 13
- Succeeding in school—at any age 16
- Enroll your instructor in your success 18
- Motivation—I’m just not in the mood 19
- Ways to change a habit 21
- Classroom civility—what’s in it for you 22
HOW CAN I USE THiS INTRODUCTiON . . .
- Connect with the natural learner within you.
- Discover a way to interact with books that multiplies their value.
- Use a journal to translate personal discoveries
INTRODUCTION The Master Student 1
CHAPTER 1 First Steps 23
CHAPTER 2 Time and Money 51
CHAPTER 3 Memory 79
CHAPTER 4 Reading 97
CHAPTER 5 Notes 117
CHAPTER 6 Tests 137
CHAPTER 7 Thinking 157
CHAPTER 8 Communicating 177
CHAPTER 9 Health 197
CHAPTER 10 What’s Next? 215
- File Type: PDF
- Upload Date: May 2, 2015
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends!
How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?
- Adult Material
- Adult Novels
- Audio Books
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Fantasy Novels
- Fiction Other
- Finances and Money
- For Children
- Graphic Design
- Health and Care
- Health and Fitness
- Pets & Animal Care
- Science Engineering
- Web Development
You may also be interested in the following ebook:
- Kenneth A. Kiewra
- Jane-Jane Lo
- Peter Robinson
- Manhattan GMAT
- Fiona Timmins
- Hector Guerrero
- Bruce Albertson
- Gordon Tait
- Marsha E. Ackermann
- Martijn P.F. Berger